HDI Amplified Pressure Sensors
Available from First Sensor, Inc.
The First Sensor HDI sensors offer precision pressure measurement from 10 mbar up to 5 bar. The HDI series performs precision digital signal conditioning to achieve ultra high total accuracies. An internal ASIC compensates sensor offset, temperature effects and non-linearity to allow for an excellent Total Error Band (TEB) better than ±0.5 %FSS. The pressure sensors provide digital interfaces with I²C bus protocol as well as analog output signals. Optional 3 V supply voltage versions and special low power devices make the HDI series ideal for battery powered applications, e.g. in portable or handheld devices. Miniature SMT housings allow for space-saving PCB-mounting and maximum OEM design flexibility.
* Pressure ranges from 10 mbar to 5 bar absolute, differential or gage
* Barometric pressure ranges
* Output: I²C bus and 0.5...4.5 V
* Precision ASIC conditioning
* Calibrated and temperature compensated
* Miniature SMT and DIP housings
* Medical equipment
* Environmental controls