Available from Conversion Devices , Inc.
The SMD350 Series of single output Medical power supplies offer a high-quality power source for the most demanding medical systems. The SMD350 series features power factor correction (PFC) and a wide input voltage range of 90-264VAC operation for use in medical devices worldwide. These models have been designed with conservative de-rating and design margins to ensure reliable operation in the most demanding medical system environment. A full engineering DVT is available to simplify the OEM’s task of integration and validation at the system level to save time and effort.
The SMD350 single output medical power supply is available in any voltage from 24 to 48VDC. It provides 350 watts of continuous power.
The SMD350 medical power supplies offer the following features:
• Meets worldwide medical safety requirements, including UL2601, CSA 22.2, No. 601.1, CISPR11 and EN60601.
• Power Factor Correction (PFC) to meet demanding global requirements.
• Compact footprint: a mere 5.0" x 7.5" x 1.75", and provides 4.2 watts per cubic inch power density.
• Remote sense, AC Power Fail, and DC Power Good signals are standard.
• 12V auxiliary fan output. An optional fan cover assembly can be added by adding suffix "F" to the model number.