High Voltage Amplifiers - HVA Series
Available from UltraVolt, Inc.
The HVA Series of DC-to-DC high-voltage power supplies operates a precision filter/divider & linear HV switch to produce a High-Voltage Amplifier (HVA). These modules provide a high-resolution, programmable, high-voltage DC to greater than 1 kHz output. The HVA Series is optimized for bias applications while providing excellent line regulation, load regulation, dynamic response, and stability. The HVA Series can both source and sink current! Typical applications for this series include the following: electrostatic chuck, pockel cells, mass spectrometry, and electron microscopes.
• Can both source and sink current
• PPM level line & load regulation
• Bipolar models available at 0 to 5kV
• Differential precision 0 to 10VDC control input
• Precision voltage and current monitors
• Unipolar models available at 0 to 10kV
• 25ppm temperature coefficient
• Operates in DC, reversible, and amplifier modes
• Fast slew rate (40V/μs)
• High bandwidth