• High reliability
• Power density
• Low contact resistance / low voltage drop saves energy
• Hot swap capability
• AC/DC operation in a single connector
• Signal contacts for hardware management
• Blind mating
• Sequential mating
• Customer designed contact arrangements
• Scorpion series modular tooling, produces a one-piece insulator, which provides endless configurations.
Contact Sizes: 0 to 24
Current Ratings: To 200 amperes per contact
Terminations: Crimp and fixed cable connector; board mount solder, straight or right angle (90°); compliant press-in, straight or right angle (90°)
Configurations: Multiple variants in a variety of package sizes
Compliance: PICMG 2.11, PICMG 3.0, VITA 41, DSCC, GSFC S-311-P-4,GSFC S-311-P-10
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.